Sunday, April 6, 2008

The April of No


Props to AML for giving a name to my quest to stop doing, well... EVERYTHING people ask of me. Let's face it I have trouble saying no. Whether its not wanting to be a jerk or honestly thinking I can do just about anything, I think God is really asking me to slow down. Smell the proverbial roses so to speak.

This brings Only the Lowly Motto #3: I don't have to do it all.

It's funny, but in all that mask of responsibility and willingness to help, I've managed to avoid some basic responsibilities anybody would put first. Ah, God and his chisel. How foolish to think being busy in the Lord's work was an excuse for disobeying God. I told yez I was crazy. Here's to knowing when to stop and listen.

Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God

1 comment:

Gabe said...

new blog coming soon, los? maybe