Friday, May 28, 2010

Illmamen Again!

God is amazing. Not only that, but relentless. As I write this I feel the need to confess something to my readers: I tried very hard not to go on a mission trip this year. I felt like I needed to take some time off and didn't feel like I could be used overseas this year. I felt like the money might not be there and was just generally having a million doubts about going back to Africa this year.

God had different plans for me. He has put people in my life like Clark and Gayle Red who would not take no for an answer, and since I wasn't listening, he sent them to tell me: You're going to Africa!!

It's a similar trip to last year: Travel to Kenya, to a small village SE of Nairobi to teach and disciple youth workers and leaders. The aim is for them to be energized and equipped to return to their communities and spread the Gospel there.

Will you please pray for me as preparations are underway? I leave in just over one month!! July 9th. Also, please consider financially supporting my mission. Every cent helps! Please leave me a note if you donate!

No comments: