Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Food

Hope everybody's Hungy:

The Good:


Ah the deliciousness of a finely cooked bird. I am particularly fond of the wings. Crispy and full of flavor.


Oh, the stuffing!! I love this stuff, Moist and hot, the perfect companion to some turkey.


My mom makes the most amazing mashed potatoes!!!


The perfect seasonal pie...ALWAYS with some whipped cream...


And now for the bad... the stuff I can't even stand to see on the table:


YUCK! The marshmallows make it a million times worse too, as if the yams weren't bad enough!


Ah yes, nothing says delicious like a red gelatenous glob of goo!!!

And Finally the Necessary:

The perfect wine:



Happy Thanksgiving everyone... I wish everyone a safe and joyful, family-filled day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness we are so amazingly on the same Thanksgiving page here. I hate sweet potatoes and I hate cranberry sauce!