Exercise: Its weird what it took to get me to the gym. I'm super competitive and my friend Jenn texted me her time on a 5k run. I was like "Damn, I could do that" Well, she's skinny and probably has great knees, and I'm overweight with terrible knees, so NO I can't run a 5k like her... not yet. So I figured maybe I could walk it. Then maybe I could walk it a little faster, etc... its been feeling great. One of the things about the gym that always gets me on/off about it is that I feel pretty terrible after a strenuous work out. I need to take things slow. I am VERY overweight and even the things my trainer had me doing caused stress fractures...
Update: 13.5 lbs down in just over 3 weeks.
Breakfast: "Touch of Fruit" mini wheats
Lunch: Small chili and baked potato from Wendy's
Dinner: Whatever we eat out at before choir.
Am still shooting for less than 2500 calories a day, and looking to burn 3500-4000 a day.
3,500 calories = 1 lb
I'm His.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment