Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Feeeeeeelings......Nothing more than....Feeeeelings....

Its odd how good exercise makes you feel. As a scientist I know working out releases a slew of chemicals meant to ease the process: Acids that aid in energy production (through they make us sore afterward), chemical responses to repair the damaged muscle cells, increased blood flow, and everyone's favorite: Endorphins. That's right folks... your own body basically drugs you and makes you feel good when you work out. Its one of these God-bonuses we are all built with.

So here's to getting hooked on endorphins. Here's to making exercise a habit, and here's to 14lbs in a month!

Breakfast: Double serving of instant peaches and ream oatmeal - 260 Calories
Lunch: Panda Express: Mandarin chicken and steamed rice - 680 Calories

Planned snack: Kashi TLC granola bar - 140 calories.

I am hitting 4000 calories burned on days I work out, and 3000 when I don't.

I am planning on writing my first book: "100 pounds ago" a witty description of the things I can't do now that I will be able to 86 lbs from now... such as fit into a booth at BJs.

I'm His.

No comments: