This has always been a problem of mine. Binging in secret, then making a show of not eating very much around people. This way I could claim that I didn't know how I was so heavy, it must be a glandular problem. No... it was a McDonalds at 11:30pm problem.
Anyway, this is the one thing I'm most glad to be seeing progress in my life. My relationship to food is changing and I like it. I still love food, but God is healing my heart and healing my physiological attachments as well.
16 pounds lost in just over a month. My stress fracture in the left knee seems to have returned. This makes working out VERY hard, but I have to find a way. Still keeping my calories down.
Breakfast - Kashi Granola Bar (wasn't hungry)140 Calories
Lunch - KFC chicken with side order - didn't make a good choice here. (1120 calories)
I wonder if my crappy breakfast had anything to do with my lunch choice here.
I'm His.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment