Real you yields real relationships.
What claim of friendship do we have with people who don't know what we're REALLY about? What our struggles are, our hopes, and dreams? In the spirit of God knowing what is best for me, I present evidence of God's presence in my life by the people he's surrounded me with... of friends who know when to encourage and when to rebuke... of people who just by being themselves have allowed God to show and subsequently beat the junk out of me. Never underestimate the power of a well placed friend:
To beat me up when I need it...

Tell me when I've done wrong...
But always there:
Just to hang out...



Support and love when I'm struggling...
And never too busy to listen to my problems...
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. - John 13:35
That verse is a great answer to the question: How do people see Christ in us? I'm not always the best at that, but I have amazing examples.
1 comment:
What else are we here for but to punch you in the face when you're wrong? I'm pretty sure Jesus would have done the same...
Sic 'em!
Post a Comment