
So I find myself oddly attracted to blogging. I'm not sure it's long term relationship material. So far this blog does not seem high maintenance or too needy, so I'm giving it a shot. For now: a guy's gotta write, no?
I'm not gonna lie, I've always liked things that did not coincide with my supposed left-brained intellect: Writing, drawing, composing, etc. There seems to be a big part of me that doesn't see things scientifically like I think I'm expected to. But that's all way too deep for 9:00am. I'll desperately try to keep this blog free of my more insane ramblings. See, one of my favorite shows is Scrubs (and not necessarily because I was trying to be a doctor when the show first started) The main character, John Dorian, seems to have the imagination of a 5 year old even as an adult. I totally relate to that. I'm glad I'm not alone in that, even if only in fictional sitcoms. I have often thought it odd that my life has a musical soundtrack and at times special effects.
Like, why is it I can't hear anyone say "in a nutshell" without literally imagining them struggling for their life to break out of a giant nutshell? And can you imagine how big of a hero I could be if I walked around with a giant nutcracker to free these people? Life would be cool, but again... it's way to early for posts like this.
I will end with admitting I do not usually drink coffee. I looked long and hard at the menu at Starbucks, gathering courage and listening to the people in line ahead of me. (I didn't want to sound like a loser coffee virgin) The girl in front of me must have taken 20 seconds just to say the name of her drink. After deciding on just reading off the menu, I tasted the deliciousness of a White Chocolate Mocha Latte... "Sir, would you like a shot of mumble mumble with that? Sure a shot sounds good!(They don't have alcohol at Starbucks do they? It all happened so fast) Now I am equally way too wired and way to tired: I have no business at a keyboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment