
Right at 24 hours until wheels up. I wanted to share some exciting news in response to my previous post whining about money: Go took care of it. Like so many times before, like SO MANY TIMES before. I was something like $800 short, ready to put it on my credit card, when God just put $800 in my hands... all in one day. It's really kind of embarrassing...and He's done this to me before, but I realize he just wants me to trust Him! Arg! But it's frustrating how un-trusting I am. So I'm all set. God took the final hurdle away in a clear and intentional way as if to say "I am here," go with my blessing.
It's really too much sometimes, God's love. Isn't it? Me? Seriously?!? You Love ME enough to send ME?? Unfathomable, yet so God. This will be my last post until I get back (I think) It looks like we will be near electricity for 1.5 days so I will be unable to update like I had hoped. We go with all your prayers encouraging us, and with the confidence that God is sovereign and more powerful that our weaknesses. I'll let you guys know how it went!
No comments:
Post a Comment