Wow, I am beyond excited right now. We are a week and a half away from our Africa trip! Our last meeting was very moving and it was evident that God has put skills in our team that will help us do amazing things. We spent a lot of the time talking about how we can impact the people with the little preparation time that we have had. It was as if God Himself was comforting those fears as one after another a member of the group spoke up to share experiences that made them confident that this trip will be for His glory.
That, after all, is all we ask. That God's name be glorified. What better way than for for 10 unprepared Christians to travel across the world and see God's wonders despite our limitations?!? I am confident that God will do this. He is greater than our fears and greater than our weaknesses. My prayer as we head in to the final stretch...is that God shows Himself to us in a way that will calm our fears, that we can see Him in every detail of this trip. And that His spirit drowns out all the evil we encounter.
10 Days. We leave in 10 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so jealous!
Angela, next time you should go with us!! I'm certain there will be a "next time." :)
Post a Comment